Last updated on November 7th, 2022 at 03:11 pm
A tour of a beautifully restored home in Old Town Tustin that was built about 1882.
The Hewes Mansion was built by David Hewes after he moved with his wife Matilda to Tustin in 1881. Located on the corner of Main and B Streets, it has been loving preserved and restored by future owners including the Jennings family. This video was filmed in 2019 with owner, at the time, Linda Jennings, who was also very involved with the preservation efforts of Old Town Tustin.